Sorry Male CFA’s this one is for the ladies!
Here is the important thing about your appearance while working as a Private Jet Cabin Attendant– you should always look clean, professional, and aligned with your company or jet owner’s image.
Too much of anything is exactly that, too much, including makeup. Every company I have ever worked for had guidelines that ensured aesthetic standards were upheld and maintained by the cabin crew.
This is the general scope of how I do my makeup for work that varies depending on the time of day, if it’s a pop-up trip, or even how I am feeling! Sometimes it’s just a light CC Cream + mascara kinda day!
You can find all products linked below!
- Facial Serum- Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum
- Foundation- KatVonD Lock-It Foundation in Medium 54
- CC Cream- IT! Cosmetics CC Cream with Illumination +SPF50 in Light Medium
- Concealer- IT! Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye in Medium Sand
- Bronzer Powder- BareMinerals All Over Face Bronzer in Warmth
- Bronzer Cream- Chanel Healthy Glow Bronzing Cream
- Highlighter Liquid- CoverFX Enhancer Drops in Moonlight
- Highlighter Powder- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop
- Blush ( forgot to use) – Chanel Blush in 260 Alezane
- Eyebrow Pencil – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Pencil in Soft Brown
- Eyebrow Gel- Anastasia Dipbrow gel in Soft Brown
- Eyeliner (lid) – Chanel Liquid Liner in Black Noir
- Eyeliner (waterline) – MAC Fluidline Pot in Blacktrack
- Eyeshadow – Dior Eyeshadow Palette in 797 (similar colors)
- Mascara Primer- Loreal Voluminous Mascara Primer
- Mascara – IT! Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- Lipliner – Charlotte Tilbury Lipliner in Iconic Nude
- Lipstick – Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in JK Magic
- Lip Plumper – E.L.F. Lip Plumper in Peach Belini
- Lip Balm – Chanel Healthy Glow Lip Balm in Deep
- Beauty Blender
- All-Over Blend & Buff Brush
- Angled Contour Bronzer Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Fan Brush (use one for highlighter and one for blush)
- Waterline Eyeliner Brush for MAC pot
Want to get the whole look? Check out how I do my updo hairstyle for every flight