Parsley Oil is one of the easiest garnishes to keep in your fridge// fridge bag to use for a MULTITUDE of plate-ups! It brightens, adds flavor, color, texture, it’s basically a triple threat.
It is K.I.S.S.-proof way to plate up crudités, salads, chicken/fish entrees, you name it!
Dot it, Drizzle it, the more abstract, the better.
K.I.S.S.-KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID
My personal best philosophy for cooking and preparing food on a plane to achieve ultimate success
- Oil ( I use EVOO)
- Parsley or Basil works nicely too, heck use both if you want!!
- Heat up your choice of herb in the oil on low heat, this helps to release some of the chlorophyl in the herb
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes
- Place in a food processor or blender and run until oil is VERY green and no big pieces of herb remain
- Run the mixture thru a fine-mesh sieve/sifter, bottle and keep for up to a week!