- spring mix (preferably the French mix ’mesclun’ )
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- -Dice up 1 Avocado and layer pieces around a food ring
- – Using the avocado as your base, stick the stems of your spring mix into the avocado, this gives it height
- -As you can tell, I never measure anything (very Italian of me, right? ) and I taste as I go (but please don’t reuse your tasting utensil, that’s a no-no ) I added about 1 espresso spoons worth of mustard, a couple glugs of olive oil, salt and pepper, and one squeeze from half a lemon.
- Using my milk frother, I then emulsified my dressing. Tasting along the way to make sure all the flavors are balanced!
P.S. Not to worry dear ones, hands were thoroughly washed before prepping, and it was for my captain ( he’s family😙 ) always wash hands & wear gloves when handling passengers food