This is a play on a cocktail from one of my favorite restaurants, the very aptly named, Bazaar by Jose Andres.
They have locations in Miami, Las Vegas, and Beverly Hills and I highly recommend going because its an entire experience.
The Magic Mojito
- 1 1/2 ounces 10 Cane Rum
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 heaping tablespoons sugar
- Club soda
- 1 cup of Cotton Candy (any flavor works, I like strawberry)
- Place fluffy cotton candy in coupe glasses
- Crush mint leaves in a cocktail shaker and mix with lime juice.
- Add sugar and shake until sugar dissolves.
- Add rum and fill shaker with ice.
- Shake it like an Outkast song.
- Add 2 ounces soda and shake it s’more.
- Strain into a coupe glass filled with a ball of cottom candy in front of your guests!
Magic Mojito *~*~ magic~*~*
For ideas on cocktail garnishes click here