09 Apr The Easiest Blood Orange Margarita
This is my go-to when making more than 2 margaritas onboard as it is easy, tasty, and literally 3 ingredients.
This recipe makes 2-3 margaritas depending on your glass size. I like the small coupes for cocktails because I think I’m the Great Gatsby (joking…. kind of).
If you like salt on your margarita, swipe a lime slice around the rim and dip empty glass onto a plate of salt.
Looking for ways to impress your visitors onboard? This Magic Mojito recipe definitely has the wow factor you need!
- 6 ounces silver/blanco tequila
- Half a can of San Pellegrino Aranciata Rossa Orange Soda
- 3 ounce fresh lime juice (about 1 lime, juiced)
- 1 blood orange for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the tequila, blood orange soda and lime juice.
- Stir for 30 seconds with cocktail spoon.
- Strain the liquid into your glass and garnish with a slice of blood orange